- Open Access
Correction to: The changing forms and expectations of peer review
© The Author(s) 2018
- Received: 23 October 2018
- Accepted: 23 October 2018
- Published: 14 November 2018
The original article was published in Research Integrity and Peer Review 2018 3:8
Correction to: Research Integrity and Peer Review (2018) 3:8 https://doi.org/10.1186/s41073-018-0051-5
Following publication of this article  it was brought to our attention that we omitted to provide credit for Table 1. While the content of the table and the systematization of blinding in review have been referenced in the text as coming from , the credit line for Table 1 should have been added as follows: “Reproduced with permission from  licensed under a CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 License”. The original publication of this article has been corrected accordingly.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Horbach SPJM, Halffman W. The changing forms and expectations of peer review. Res Integ Peer Rev. 2018;3:8. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41073-018-0051-5.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Pontille D, Torny D. The blind shall see! The question of anonymity in journal peer review. Ada J Gend New Med Technol. 2014;4. https://doi.org/10.7264/N3542KVW.